skaters
More late night working, not least because of one client who has been having different variations on the same crisis for a month now... today's outbreak put me a full day behind on work I owed someone else, so feh.
In the meantime, my mother has arrived for one of her quarterly visits to see the grandchildren. She and R were watching speed skating tonight; I ducked in because there was a segment about the Dutch speed-skating fans and having lived among them many moons ago, I was interested... and I am left with one abiding impression: Marianne Timmer is hot.
Sorry, did the inner monologue break free again?
In the meantime, my mother has arrived for one of her quarterly visits to see the grandchildren. She and R were watching speed skating tonight; I ducked in because there was a segment about the Dutch speed-skating fans and having lived among them many moons ago, I was interested... and I am left with one abiding impression: Marianne Timmer is hot.
Sorry, did the inner monologue break free again?

<< Home