Overnight
As best as I can piece together, here are some of the salient events in our house between midnight and 7.30 a.m. today.
approx. 12.15 a.m.: I fall asleep on the couch while taking a break from work.
approx. 4 a.m.: Rr wakes up; R puts her back to sleep.
approx 4.45 a.m.: L wakes up, goes to our room, sees I am not in bed, and commandeers my side of the bed.
approx. 5.07 a.m.: L breaks her long streak of avoiding overnight "accidents."
approx 5.15 a.m.: I am awakened by the noise of a bed being stripped. The latop is still on the arm of the couch, 3 inches from my head.
approx 5.25 a.m.: L is so frazzled she starts gibbering on the way back to bed.
approx 5.45 a.m.: I am about to go back to work when Rr wakes up again. Rr refuses to go back down quietly after my timely intervention.
approx 7.45 a.m.: I give in, stop working, take a shower, and go to work...
approx. 12.15 a.m.: I fall asleep on the couch while taking a break from work.
approx. 4 a.m.: Rr wakes up; R puts her back to sleep.
approx 4.45 a.m.: L wakes up, goes to our room, sees I am not in bed, and commandeers my side of the bed.
approx. 5.07 a.m.: L breaks her long streak of avoiding overnight "accidents."
approx 5.15 a.m.: I am awakened by the noise of a bed being stripped. The latop is still on the arm of the couch, 3 inches from my head.
approx 5.25 a.m.: L is so frazzled she starts gibbering on the way back to bed.
approx 5.45 a.m.: I am about to go back to work when Rr wakes up again. Rr refuses to go back down quietly after my timely intervention.
approx 7.45 a.m.: I give in, stop working, take a shower, and go to work...

<< Home