Monday, February 06, 2006

more gustatory business

You'd think I was pregnant: after the meat fest of lunch, I was having a raw fish jones. I didn't even realise it until the missus suggested sushi carry out. So I had salmon, tuna, eel, and california rolls, with a seaweed salad. Then I was still hungry, so I had a bowl of cereal. This alone could have caused some kind of detonation in the style of Mr Big. (Is that right, from Monty Python's meaning of Life?)

In the meantime, I've been working away on something for work (not even close to finished, and it's already 5 to midnight!) and now I'm gently working through a large mug of coffee in the hopes of staying awake for a couple of more hours.

According to my coffee mug, Life is Good, and that's certainly true overall, but this working for a living crap can really get you down. Thank goodness for decent coffee, iPods, and the Super Furry Animals...