whatever next?
There was an article in yesterday's Washington Post about legislation pending in a number of states that would permit medical care providers to not deliver certain kinds of treatment based on religious objections, without sanction. This would provide legal sanction for pharmacists to refuse to dispense birth control pills etc.
My head hurts just thinking about this.
If this comes through, I am going to officially become a Pastafarian and open a restaurant in which I will refuse to serve people who ask for low-carb fare; in fact, I will chase them into the street while casting day-old dinner rolls at them, and remind them of the need to be touched by noodly goodness.
My head hurts just thinking about this.
If this comes through, I am going to officially become a Pastafarian and open a restaurant in which I will refuse to serve people who ask for low-carb fare; in fact, I will chase them into the street while casting day-old dinner rolls at them, and remind them of the need to be touched by noodly goodness.

<< Home