Fantastic day
The weather was unseasonably warm (63F / 17C), it was sunny, I had a good time taking L to swimming class and bringing Rr along as well, we met some friends in the late morning and then had a really good lunch, we got errands done while Rr was sleeping in the car, and then off to a walking / bike path and playground to round out the day, where L found a friend from nursery school whom she could tear around with, then dinner and children packed off to bed with minimal fuss... who could complain?
And, I broke my Bollywood duck by watching Sholay, the 1975 blockbuster "curry" western. Excellent stuff, provided you aren't looking for cinematic art. I think it might have killed the DVD player, but that could also be from lack of use over the years. It's entirely possible that a serious film-watcher -- say, Mr McMuffin -- would overtake this DVD player's lifetime use in 2 - 3 weeks.
And, I broke my Bollywood duck by watching Sholay, the 1975 blockbuster "curry" western. Excellent stuff, provided you aren't looking for cinematic art. I think it might have killed the DVD player, but that could also be from lack of use over the years. It's entirely possible that a serious film-watcher -- say, Mr McMuffin -- would overtake this DVD player's lifetime use in 2 - 3 weeks.

<< Home