how not to be heard
I am hiding in the living room with the missus. It's been all of 90 minutes since I finally got the baby to bed, and she's already howling. Since she was sick, she's been waking up 3 times a night, she's got no appetite, and she's got the most appalling separation anxiety....
Anyway, now I am back at the computer and R is getting Rr calmed down. In the meantime, is Rr actually sick with something else? Is it teething? Has her reflux made a return appearance, do we just need to stuff her with acidophilus. or what???? Why don't these children come with diagnostic error messages?
Anyway, now I am back at the computer and R is getting Rr calmed down. In the meantime, is Rr actually sick with something else? Is it teething? Has her reflux made a return appearance, do we just need to stuff her with acidophilus. or what???? Why don't these children come with diagnostic error messages?

<< Home