Friday, January 13, 2006

The 4 meme

Via Boblog:

Four jobs you've had in your life:
Volvo salesman
Teaching Assistant
Adjunct Professor
Mail room clerk

Four films you could watch over and over:
Soldier of Orange
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
A Bridge Too Far
Bullitt (just the chases)

Four places you've lived:
Stirling (Scotland)
Leidschendam (Holland)
Los Angeles
Providence, Rhode Island (US)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Uuuuuuuuh. Well, if I watched t.v. regularly:

The Daily Show
The Kumars at Number 42
The Simpsons
and then I suppose it's English, Italian, and Spanish soccer / football / calcio (delete according to preference) and USC college football.

Four places you've been on vacation :
Iceland
Italy
Canada
France

Four websites you visit daily:

Guardian Football
Salon.com
Washingtonpost.com
BoingBoing

Four of your favorite foods:
Pha nang chicken
In-n-out DoubleDouble
Alu ghobi with naan
Carolina pulled pork barbeque with coleslaw and hush puppies

Four places you'd rather be: (instead of being at work...)
anywhere
Borders
the park with the kids
Laguna Beach

Four albums you can't live without:
Guerilla by Super Furry Animals
Regatta de Blanc by the Police
3 feet high and rising by De La Soul
Murmur by REM

I think that the above list of albums is reasonably honest, that is, not trying to look too much more current than I really am. Still, I despair of picking 4 albums only, I have an iPod precisely to avoid that.