Weekend
Much time was spent watching Olympics, as noted previously. L's Saturday a.m. swimming lesson was devoid of most of the problem children, so that was more pleasant than usual, and Rr was working on her walking skills the whole time. It was pouring rain (instead of the promised snow) so we took the girls to the National Building Museum, the main room of which is very toddler / kid friendly indeed. Lunch, naps, and then a visit to some friends rounded out the day.
The snow started to stick Saturday night and by morning we had about 5" / 13 cm. R was under the weather and so I spent the morning entertaining the children and keeping them from tearing lumps out of one another. The neighbours did the shoveling of the sidewalk and steps, which was nice. L came out and kept me company while I dug out the cars, and after Rr finished napping we headed for the park... blah blah blah; pleasant enough all the way around but not a lot achieved aside from a last burst of energy for laundry laaaate Sunday evening. (I need sleep, but I still need socks for work.)
Holy crap that was exciting. Well, more interesting than to do than to read about, at least.
The snow started to stick Saturday night and by morning we had about 5" / 13 cm. R was under the weather and so I spent the morning entertaining the children and keeping them from tearing lumps out of one another. The neighbours did the shoveling of the sidewalk and steps, which was nice. L came out and kept me company while I dug out the cars, and after Rr finished napping we headed for the park... blah blah blah; pleasant enough all the way around but not a lot achieved aside from a last burst of energy for laundry laaaate Sunday evening. (I need sleep, but I still need socks for work.)
Holy crap that was exciting. Well, more interesting than to do than to read about, at least.

<< Home