dreadful news
I got an email from a friend today who lives in New York state. Her 2 year old daughter has brain cancer -- she's had 6 operations over 2 months to remove tumours from around the brain stem, but not all of them -- it's too dangerous. So now she's getting mega radiation, has an esophagus that won't function hence a tube to the stomach, and can't walk.
I'd write more about this, but it's making me cry and this isn't even my child. I hope on their behalf, but with little expectation of a happy ending. Still, you can never have too many people wishing you well, especially when you're tiny and so sick.
I'd write more about this, but it's making me cry and this isn't even my child. I hope on their behalf, but with little expectation of a happy ending. Still, you can never have too many people wishing you well, especially when you're tiny and so sick.

<< Home