story time
We have had a routine for as long as we've had Rr, wherein R puts Rr to bed (originally due to nursing) and I put L to bed. On Sunday, R was going to meet a friend for dinner and Rr was not cooperating by going to bed, so I read both girls 5 or 6 stories and then wrestled them into bed -- only 30 minutes required!
I mention this only because tonight R was putting Rr to bed and she popped off her mother's lap, said "Daddy story!," and headed off to hear the story I was reading to L. Couldn't be much clearer, 15 months old or not.
R can't make up her mind whether to be pleased that she might be able to hand off the job, or distraught that the baby is growing up...
I mention this only because tonight R was putting Rr to bed and she popped off her mother's lap, said "Daddy story!," and headed off to hear the story I was reading to L. Couldn't be much clearer, 15 months old or not.
R can't make up her mind whether to be pleased that she might be able to hand off the job, or distraught that the baby is growing up...

<< Home