I need
I am sure this is not a recent meme, but it amused me: plug "yourname needs" into Google and see what you get. In my case, I need...
and last but not least: to forget my crazy dream of being a juggler.
That last one really hurt; it always does when dreams die.
- a bath
- your help
- a stable home life, with better hygiene and routine
- a job fast
- grammar lessons
- bunting all sewn up
- a team of committed people to pray for me
- to get busy
- to ask the question
- some shoes
- a new PC
- a new name
- to feel success in school
- Cumberland to help me speak Gaelic
- Cumberland to help me speak Welsh
and last but not least: to forget my crazy dream of being a juggler.
That last one really hurt; it always does when dreams die.

<< Home