Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Danish Princelet

I thought this worth mentioning only on the grounds that most days bring no mention of the Danish royal family, and yesterday brought two: firstly, a blog entry on the Iceland Weather Report, wherein Alda declares that under different circumstances she would find the Danish Crown Prince to be a bit of all right.

Then in the evening R and I were watching The Daily Show and they mentioned it in the form of a prediction of a serious drug addiction for said Princelet in 18 years (not in a bicycling monarchy, surely?) I mentioned the blog posting to R, who quickly concurred, and saved me from myself by pointing out that the mother was not too bad looking either...

I tried to return the favour by suggesting that it really wasn't fair to other new mothers to have the Crown Princess (if that's her correct title) leaving the hospital looking so well.

Mind you she probably wasn't chucked out 48 hours after delivery, which might have had something to do with it.