Happy 2006!
So now that we've dispatched with 2005, and the local kids who saved their firecrackers from July 4th have gone to bed...
I am willing to go on record with the following resolutions:
1) I will leave town more than once, and business trips don't count
2) I will read more books
3) I will stop eating so much crap, and buy better coffee for the house
4) I will find more new bands to listen to
5) I will be as patient as I can be -- with the wife and children anyway. Clients don't count because I am paid to be patient with them
The other thing I should probably stop doing is showing my consulting presentation writing habits in blog posts (note the lack of periods / full stops at the end of sentences in a numbered list).
I'd like to have some plans, but I don't. I had wanted to take the girls to Scotland in the late spring but car repair bills have probably killed off that little initiative. When spring rolls around I want to get the kids outdoors in nature more, so we can appreciate living in the city without being too narrow-minded about it.
That's probably enough to be getting on with for one year.
Happy New Year, and a safe, healthy, and happy 2006 to you and yours.
I am willing to go on record with the following resolutions:
1) I will leave town more than once, and business trips don't count
2) I will read more books
3) I will stop eating so much crap, and buy better coffee for the house
4) I will find more new bands to listen to
5) I will be as patient as I can be -- with the wife and children anyway. Clients don't count because I am paid to be patient with them
The other thing I should probably stop doing is showing my consulting presentation writing habits in blog posts (note the lack of periods / full stops at the end of sentences in a numbered list).
I'd like to have some plans, but I don't. I had wanted to take the girls to Scotland in the late spring but car repair bills have probably killed off that little initiative. When spring rolls around I want to get the kids outdoors in nature more, so we can appreciate living in the city without being too narrow-minded about it.
That's probably enough to be getting on with for one year.
Happy New Year, and a safe, healthy, and happy 2006 to you and yours.

<< Home