Wednesday, November 02, 2005

7 things

Having seen this on Steve and Kirsty's blogs I feel compelled to give it a go:

7 Things I Plan to Do Before I Die:
  1. Write an interesting blog (hope springs eternal)
  2. Drive around Iceland
  3. See my happy daughters grow into content women
  4. Drive across the US
  5. Relent and go camping with the missus
  6. Ummm....
  7. Come up with more life goals

(after reviewing 7 things I say most often, perhaps I should work on the old "potty mouth.")

7 Things I Can Do:
  1. Open two beer cans at a time
  2. Change "code brown" diapers without gagging (a learned skill)
  3. Take decent pictures (composition etc.)
  4. pacify deeply angry clients after others have wreaked havoc (pays the bills)
  5. very basic plumbing repairs
  6. fix jammed copiers and printers
  7. basic concrete repairs
7 Things I Cannot Do:
  1. read music
  2. juggle
  3. pretend to take "Intelligent Design" seriously
  4. handbrake turn or heel-and-toe gearchange
  5. Make dinner in a hurry
  6. Go to bed before 2 a.m.
  7. Get up in the morning (is there a connection with #6?)
7 Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex:
  1. Being comfortable in their own skin
  2. an evil streak in their sense of humour
  3. a good laugh
  4. interesting eyes
  5. intelligence, something to say for themselves
  6. direct communication
  7. bunda, bunda, bunda
7 Things I Say Most Often:
  1. "You answer Daddy when I ask you something!"
  2. "It's time to get out of the tub!"
  3. "Useless f**king piece of motherf**king s**t!" (inanimate objects only)
  4. "where'd you get your f**king license from you worthless ****! (commuting by car, windows up, no passengers)
  5. "but I digress..."
  6. "oh for f**k's sake"
  7. "they surely can't think we would fall for that..."

7 Celebrity Crushes:
I don't really have any, but if I were going to try...
  1. Meg White
  2. Maggie Gyllenhall
  3. Natalie Coughlin (US Olympic swimmer)
  4. Kerry Condon
  5. I give up...