Why I can't work at home
I'm waiting for an air-conditioning repairman to come and issue a verdict on the cost to keep the system up and running -- at least until the next break.
Since he's due any minute and it's not yet noon, I decided to work at home this morning. Bad idea. I've now had too much coffee and the lack of "fear of being spotted reading the football results on-line" has not done my productivity any favors. Between that and the children's arrival by 1 pm, at which time there is no work accomplished, I think I'd better get my suit on and spend the afternoon in the office.
Since he's due any minute and it's not yet noon, I decided to work at home this morning. Bad idea. I've now had too much coffee and the lack of "fear of being spotted reading the football results on-line" has not done my productivity any favors. Between that and the children's arrival by 1 pm, at which time there is no work accomplished, I think I'd better get my suit on and spend the afternoon in the office.

<< Home