obey
A few weeks ago I transferred my music from my old laptop, which was full, to R's computer via another hard drive. Like a dummy I failed to export any of the xml data so all ratings and play information was gone.
Since I listen to smart play lists that mostly are driven by how recently and frequently I've listened to music, starting again has yielded some strange results. Last week the "top rated" list decided that I had to listen to all U2 songs I've ever rated. Fine, I thought, I will follow, and surrender to the iPod's mysterious ways, because arsing about with smart lists leaves me feeling stuck in a moment [I] can't get out of. However, now that we're approaching the 4th of July, I've listened through and the iPod thinks I should be paying a lot of attention to Supergrass and the Super Furry Animals, even though the man don't give a f*ck where the strange ones go...
(Sorry, this was truly awful, but I am one of four people on this floor at work today and I don't quite feel up to document edits.)
Since I listen to smart play lists that mostly are driven by how recently and frequently I've listened to music, starting again has yielded some strange results. Last week the "top rated" list decided that I had to listen to all U2 songs I've ever rated. Fine, I thought, I will follow, and surrender to the iPod's mysterious ways, because arsing about with smart lists leaves me feeling stuck in a moment [I] can't get out of. However, now that we're approaching the 4th of July, I've listened through and the iPod thinks I should be paying a lot of attention to Supergrass and the Super Furry Animals, even though the man don't give a f*ck where the strange ones go...
(Sorry, this was truly awful, but I am one of four people on this floor at work today and I don't quite feel up to document edits.)

<< Home