Tuesday, June 20, 2006

you may have noticed...

that posting has been a little light lately... all twelve of you that ever read this. Well, I don't need to provide a lame excuse, when I have a lame reason: I've been cheating on this blog. With another blog.

I had this notion back in March that I could separate out sports-related stuff, principally American college football, to a separate blog because the map of my faithful readers shows a distinct lack of Yanks...

Anyway, the world cup came along, I roped in my brother, and next thing you know we're posting like idiots -- in other words, bringing our real-life "skills" to the blog.

You are welcome to visit should you be interested, at http://dctrojan.wordpress.com/ -- I write as DC Trojan (a reference to my university's team, the USC Trojans) and my brother is writing as Thistle71, in tribute to Partick Thistle's 1971 Scottish League Cup sealed with a 4 -1 win over Celtic. An event which happened about 5 1/2 years before he was born...