house search slow-down
We're driving ourself mental -- by we, of course, I mean myself and the missus, not the royal we -- with this house search, endlessly turning over the same houses in the off-chance that something will change... So we're moving to the patient approach of finishing up our house, and giving the market a couple of months to do its thing.
So there.
It was bad enough that Rebecca and I have been going at one another over it, but L has been showing signs heading to freak-out-ville, and completed the journey yesterday by acting out for three hours after she and I went looking at open houses. Mind you she behaved impeccably in front of the total strangers, so at least someone sees that side of her!
So there.
It was bad enough that Rebecca and I have been going at one another over it, but L has been showing signs heading to freak-out-ville, and completed the journey yesterday by acting out for three hours after she and I went looking at open houses. Mind you she behaved impeccably in front of the total strangers, so at least someone sees that side of her!

<< Home