Friday, November 25, 2005

ten things...

Since it is (or was, anyway) Thanksgiving, it’s time to crack out a meme from Boblog from last month: to wit, ten things for which I am grateful (thankful, whatever).

They are:
  1. My wonderful daughters
  2. My supremely patient wife (and her evil sense of humour)
  3. The unexpected combination of a mega-corp job with humane working expectations
  4. my parents, and the upbringing they handed out (!)
  5. the fact that now my brother and I actually talk (now that I have recognized what a useless big brother I was when we were younger)
  6. The first, fourth, and fourteenth amendments to the US Constitution
  7. the first real day of spring
  8. the sound of an engine being revved on pretty much any Italian sports car made before 1985
  9. In-n-out double doubles
  10. a series 4 40GB iPod

Re: 7 – 10: they can’t all be indicative of great reflection.