a deliberate hiatus
I see that it has been the better part of two weeks since I last posted something to this blog - the lack of posting was deliberate. Between work, three other blogs that I either contribute to or write (one of which has been shamefully ignored), the need to attend to some of the time-consuming details of family life, and an interest in resuming something approaching adult literacy, I just haven't had the wherewithal.
While I remain convinced that I am fascinating and my children more so, I never intended to start an online diary. It's time to take a break, abd I am not sure whether I will get back to posting in this specific blog or just delete it.
If you're one of the few dedicated souls who reads this routinely -- Kirsty, Melody, David (Appy Linguist), Kim, David (recently retired from blogging from Munich himself), or an occasional McMuffin -- I've appreciated your attention and will certainly continue to visit. If you have any interest in my other blog, which is sport-related, go here, otherwise I shall see you on your sites.
While I remain convinced that I am fascinating and my children more so, I never intended to start an online diary. It's time to take a break, abd I am not sure whether I will get back to posting in this specific blog or just delete it.
If you're one of the few dedicated souls who reads this routinely -- Kirsty, Melody, David (Appy Linguist), Kim, David (recently retired from blogging from Munich himself), or an occasional McMuffin -- I've appreciated your attention and will certainly continue to visit. If you have any interest in my other blog, which is sport-related, go here, otherwise I shall see you on your sites.

<< Home