overload
Greetings from my basement. It's been a busy couple of days with the Thanksgiving holiday and more in-laws than you can shake a stick at, not that I wasn't tempted, ba-dum-dum. We attended two "dinners,:" an afternoon gig with R's grandparents and 20 other relatives, and then an evening one with her step-aunt (I think) and perhaps 35 other people. It wasn't clear that Rr was going to manage well at either, having woken up at 3 a.m. on Thursday and having had limited nap time (including a 30 minutes detour between dinners so she and L could catch 40 winks), but she rallied and so did we.
I was distinctly under the weather last night, and have been left in the house while R has the kids out getting some fresh air in a local park. I am going to be forced to go back upstairs to work, as I have plenty of paperwork to get on with, and no room in which to spread it out down here. And since I cannot get the wireless network to connect, I shall be forced to do some actual work.
I was distinctly under the weather last night, and have been left in the house while R has the kids out getting some fresh air in a local park. I am going to be forced to go back upstairs to work, as I have plenty of paperwork to get on with, and no room in which to spread it out down here. And since I cannot get the wireless network to connect, I shall be forced to do some actual work.

<< Home