lying swine, lazy bugger
The weather forecast in the paper this morning suggested that it would be 55F / 13C, sunny, and a little windy. Imagine my surprise right before I left the office to get cash and some lunch when rain started to hit the window... and it was in fact 38F / 3C, dark, windy, and raining.
Since I only brought a light fleece coat to work, I embraced my (not so) inner fat lazy American and went through the drive through window at the bank, for the whole vacuum tube and bank teller experience. Mind you, the traditional element fell apart a bit given that I was talking to a cute Brazilian woman, and I wasn't driving some gas-guzzling land-yacht, but there you go. Can't control for every variable.
Then I decided to really get my fat on, and gave some money to owned-by-known-right-wingers Chick-fil-a. I know that I am contributing to causes I detest in order to shorten my lifespan, but that chicken sandwich really is muy delicioso.
Since I only brought a light fleece coat to work, I embraced my (not so) inner fat lazy American and went through the drive through window at the bank, for the whole vacuum tube and bank teller experience. Mind you, the traditional element fell apart a bit given that I was talking to a cute Brazilian woman, and I wasn't driving some gas-guzzling land-yacht, but there you go. Can't control for every variable.
Then I decided to really get my fat on, and gave some money to owned-by-known-right-wingers Chick-fil-a. I know that I am contributing to causes I detest in order to shorten my lifespan, but that chicken sandwich really is muy delicioso.

<< Home