undented
Another quiet day with two small victories: using the corporate data back-up tool to finally get old data onto new-ish laptop, and completing 13 limericks on the subject of (American) college football for a site that I read... it's the little things in life.
R's car was finally ready today and aside from a little overspray on one window (easily removed) it is much improved from the dented wonder that went in 10 days ago...
My mother arrived from California; the girls were bouncing off the wall they were so excited. I was pleased because I scored my annual snazzy tie (purchased in the Heathrow duty free en route back from the annual oldies trip to Scotland), and R was pleased because someone else was chipping in with getting things tidied and boxed... we've got painters coming tomorrow so the moving prep is in high gear.
God that's exciting.
R's car was finally ready today and aside from a little overspray on one window (easily removed) it is much improved from the dented wonder that went in 10 days ago...
My mother arrived from California; the girls were bouncing off the wall they were so excited. I was pleased because I scored my annual snazzy tie (purchased in the Heathrow duty free en route back from the annual oldies trip to Scotland), and R was pleased because someone else was chipping in with getting things tidied and boxed... we've got painters coming tomorrow so the moving prep is in high gear.
God that's exciting.

<< Home